29 January 2013

just a little something


Salted caramel and pistachio macarons  
Hello, hello! This week so far has been super hectic…I don't know why i decided to make a blog at such a busy time in my life? ^_^ Hopefully later this week i'll have some free time. Although life is a bit stressful right now, i do feel very productive and like my life is starting to actually move forward!
Anyway i managed to stop off at a little french bakery in my town this afternoon to pick up some macarons! A little something to brighten this rainy and not so fun day.
xo

7 comments:

  1. <3 hope life slows down a little soon! Glad to hear that you had a little sunshine in the rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember your love of macarons :) They definitely look like the perfect little pick-me-up. Hope that tomorrow brings more sunshine!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. eliza i'm just laughing how how many times you've changed this blog theme, every time i look it's been different ;P glad you're busy in a good sense. and i've never had a french macaron. i almost worked at a patisserie and they had them and it made me think of you, but i never got to try one :/ oh well, someday. hope you get a chance to catch your breathe and relax, xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!! just discoverder yur bog and i like it!! love macarrons!!! have a nice week

    wanna follow each other?? kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eliza <3! Thank you for your nice comment. I love your blog more though :p! Your pictures on instagram of things you make always make me so hungry, I wish I could try the things you make ;). XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR BLOG! AMAZING, DARLING! <3

    XOXO
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete